top of page
Image by Erik Mclean


Property management can bring many situations where a peace officer would be beneficial.

Don't let an unfortunate situation get even worse. The presence of a uniformed constable can help maintain peace in uncomfortable situations.

  • Use a constable to serve eviction notices or other important documents to tenants.

  • Have Constable Serefine on standby while you allow an evicted tenant to retrieve their personal property.​

Contact Constable Serefine for an individual situation or to discuss a long-term contract.

Landlords: About
bottom of page